Money due

• 5 December 2018
  • 17 replies

I am in credit and despite sending photos of my meters at the weekend still haven’t heard anything about if these have been received and when I will be given back money owed. Wattbott just keeps saying delivered. It’s getting extremely frustrating. Please can somebody contact me to resolve this?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Alana
have you typed "message the team" in wattbot and asked. If so someone will review your account. It takes a while you can't get an instant refund
The account is designed to run in credit (and in debit sometimes)
How far in credit are you, how much is your monthly payment and when is your DD taken.
If you don't want to share this that's OK I'm just trying to help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Alana,
Good advice from WOZ. I was wondering, how long have you been on supply with Pure Planet?
I’ve been on for 12 months now and I am owed a substantial amount of money. I have tried typing message the team and still no response.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Alana,
“Message the Team” can take up to 48 hours for a response. @Mark is the Pure Planet Community Manager who oversees all the content, so , he should pick up your post and address your issue. It would be nice for you to have a Christmas windfall - keep us posted regarding progress.
Regards
Just to add that I'm in the same boat. Have almost £700 on account. I've been messaging the team for a week and zilch in reply.
The 48 hours for a reply is bs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi MeHere
Sorry that the 48 hour response has not worked for you, I am sure PP will not be happy with that situation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I think wattbot needs all his diodes replacing. Better still a complete brain replacement. My reply to an asked question has disappeared...
For the women reading this I’m sure wattbot is male...
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Nice one woz, Bev will enjoy that quote 😄😄😄
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
😂😂😂😂, you know me too well already! 😂😂😂
Alana07;18802:
I am in credit and despite sending photos of my meters at the weekend still haven’t heard anything about if these have been received and when I will be given back money owed. Wattbott just keeps saying delivered. It’s getting extremely frustrating. Please can somebody contact me to resolve this?

Hi @Alana07
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting
Our Member services team tell me they replied yesterday (6 December).
They'll sort it for you 🆙
MeHere;18914:
Just to add that I'm in the same boat. Have almost £700 on account. I've been messaging the team for a week and zilch in reply.
The 48 hours for a reply is bs.

Hi @MeHere
We've got no record of WattBot messages from you apart from a couple sent in March 😕
Unless you used a different phone?
All the Wattbot messages have "delivered" against them.. including "ok, I've sent our conversation to the team etc"...

ALso, tell developers to datetime stamp each message on the screen so that there is better logging.
Thanks @MeHere
I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
Tom from the team can't find your chat messages, so he'll email you, sort the refund and he'll check the level of your DD payments to see if they should come down.🆙
@Marc - thanks. I await.

Also, tell designer/developers that Wattbot is childish and patronising.
A straightforward messaging system is all that is required. Not all this Teletubby type of stuff...
Anybody who comes to PP has to be reasonably competent with IT stuff because that is all there is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I use WattBot for BASIC fact finding and stuff related to how PP work, in that respect , WattBot is informative. However, if you are a customer and have a major issue, it seems to be ineffective and simply frustrates. I can only comment on the number of customers and potential customers who relate their negative experience.
I think some of the frustrations are around the fact that PP are taking on a lot of new customers and can't always meet the 48hr response promise. I think they would be better amending this to five working days - as I don't think people mind waiting, provided they get an answer within the agreed timeframe. Also I'd suggest that if someone is in an existing chat, that there should be a separate SLA for additional follow up responses.

As for the gender of Wattbot - he's definitely male - I have it on good authority from Guy, Hayley and Tom W from the customer service team, who all referred to the bot as a 'him'. Apparently I can also ask him anything - the mind boggles.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Good idea Pilkers 👍