Solved

meter readings elec:33980 gas 5689

• 20 July 2021
  • 6 replies

meter readings elec:33980 gas 5689 - there you go - the site navigation is a youth opportunity scheme ?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 20 July 2021, 23:03

Hi

Yes, you are correct, you can submit via the Web page also.

this is the home screen on my app......not hard to find 'send a meter reading' 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

If your wanting to submit your readings, you need to do that via the app  >send a meter reading  .

This is a public forum. 

We are fellow customers,  like you. 

You're not talking directly to PP. 

Hey @screwylewis, have a look at this:

You don’t need to do it via the app you can submit via your account online, its not easy to find it especially if you use the apparent ‘Menu’ options.  Some peoples Andriod installs for example won’t allow app install.  All in all not a great customer experience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

Yes, you are correct, you can submit via the Web page also.

this is the home screen on my app......not hard to find 'send a meter reading' 

You don’t need to do it via the app you can submit via your account online, its not easy to find it especially if you use the apparent ‘Menu’ options.  Some peoples Andriod installs for example won’t allow app install.  All in all not a great customer experience.

In the interests of fairness, I decided that rather than take a screenshot now, I would find one I had taken before the opening post was made, as it happens, I have one from the day before;

I’m not sure why ‘submit a reading’ is hard to find now, it was briefly hard to find after an update a while back (I know, I was one of the first, possibly the first, to complain about the fact it was buried under ‘View more about your tariff and usage’ - but my complaint post appears to have vanished :thinking: ) but by the time of the opening post in this thread, it was back on the account homepage.

This is the view I had in Edge, in Windows 10, on 20th July:

Now, it’s possible that your complaint relates to the period prior to that date, when it was indeed ‘well hidden’ to say the least, but Pure Planet listened and they put it somewhere more sensible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@screwylewis 

is your app up to date ?(- if you are using the app?)

There was a brief period where PP screwed up and made it too difficult to find the most commonly used part of the experience (submitting readings) but as @Gwyndy says it’s supposed to be fixed.