Solved

Meter readings

• 14 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi. I have a first utility smart meter and am finding it difficult to get an accurate reading from it to give pure planet. I think I gave the wrong first reading as my second dd payment is much higher than the first one. Is there a helpline I can use to sort this out?

thanks
​liz
icon

Best answer by Nataly 16 October 2019, 17:51

Hey @Liz C

Do either of these FAQs on how to get a reading help at all?
How do I read my old smart meter?
Do I still need to send readings with a smart meter?

If not, you can tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account, and type message the team.
Send them a photo of your meter reading and they'll be able to check this out for you🆙
View original

4 replies

Hey @Liz C

Do either of these FAQs on how to get a reading help at all?
How do I read my old smart meter?
Do I still need to send readings with a smart meter?

If not, you can tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account, and type message the team.
Send them a photo of your meter reading and they'll be able to check this out for you🆙
Hi Natal

The only contact is a robot!!..and then it decides if you need to speak to a real person..there is no phone no. OR email address..what a joke!!...regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi. I have a first utility smart meter and am finding it difficult to get an accurate reading from it to give pure planet. I think I gave the wrong first reading as my second dd payment is much higher than the first one. Is there a helpline I can use to sort this out?

thanks
​liz

@Liz C 

hi liz

are you reading the meter on the wall or the in home display?

I am 99.999% sure that your second DD payment is NOT more than the first, I think you’ve misread the statement. Do you mean the charge for energy used is more?

Thousands of customers have had human replies by using wattbot as described, it works but you just need to persist until your message is sent then replies aren’t instant, but I think the community can probably help you with reading your meter.

Is THIS LINK any help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is over a year old now our Wozeeta 😳