Solved

Meter readings

• 31 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi
Can I send a meter reading a couple of days early, as I’m going away? At the moment I haven’t got a meter reading button
​Peggy
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 31 August 2019, 08:22

Hi Peggy
As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

You can send a meter reading at any time as long as it's 24 hours after the last one. If you login to the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, you'll get a drop-down menu that includes 'send a meter reading'.

When you get your monthly statement, you'll find that it has an estimated reading for the monthly anniversary date for your account, but your reading will have helped to make that more accurate.

Hope that helps
Stephen
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Peggy
As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

You can send a meter reading at any time as long as it's 24 hours after the last one. If you login to the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, you'll get a drop-down menu that includes 'send a meter reading'.

When you get your monthly statement, you'll find that it has an estimated reading for the monthly anniversary date for your account, but your reading will have helped to make that more accurate.

Hope that helps
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Peggy
just checking have you just switched in and did you provide opening readings?
You don't need the reading reminder button to be there to submit a reading, as Stephen says you can submit once a day any day so don't worry, all that will happen is that PP will estimate the days from when you submit up to the statement date, and it will correct next time you submit a reading.

Peggy;36559:
Hi
Can I send a meter reading a couple of days early, as I’m going away? At the moment I haven’t got a meter reading button
​Peggy
Hi Stephenand
Thank you, your explanation was very helpful. To explain my pure planet app is on my iPhone I used to open it and there would (for want of a better word) planet like buttons you can select and one of them was meter readings but that has changed and it was gone. It took me a while but I did find it in the menu and as you explain it's on the top right hand side. So i'm all set now, many thanks for yours and others help.
best Peggy
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Peggy.
For future reference, the send a meter reading button is only there a couple of days before your statement date. Any other time it is via the menu
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Peggy;36627:
Hi Stephenand
Thank you, your explanation was very helpful. To explain my pure planet app is on my iPhone I used to open it and there would (for want of a better word) planet like buttons you can select and one of them was meter readings but that has changed and it was gone. It took me a while but I did find it in the menu and as you explain it's on the top right hand side. So i'm all set now, many thanks for yours and others help.
best Peggy

Thanks for the update, glad you got it sorted!
Stephen