Solved

Meter readings

• 29 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi people 🆙

New to pure planet and I have just switched over, but I haven't been asked for any meter readings yet, will this come once my app finished setting up my account?
Thanks in advance
Karl
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 29 July 2019, 15:46

Hi, welcome to the comminity and to PP.
I am presuming you are still with your old supplier and are waiting for the switch date.
you should get an email a couple of days prior to your actual switch over date, asking for readings.
here's a link for you, should give you some more info
https://community.purepla.net/threads/1031-The-top-11-things-you-need-to-know-when-you-switch-to-Pure-Planet?highlight=Switching
View original

4 replies

Karlholt96;34169:
Hi people 🆙

New to pure planet and I have just switched over, but I haven't been asked for any meter readings yet, will this come once my app finished setting up my account?
Thanks in advance
Karl

Hi @Karlholt96
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting.
The reply from @Angelabikerbabe is fantastic. Check out the link she posted above ☝
You'll be asked for your opening meter readings a few days before you come on supply with PP.
Hope that helps. Happy to keep chatting here of course! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Karlholt96
I'm not sure what you mean by unsure of previous supplier? Have you just moved into a property and you don't know who your previous supplier is?
If so is THIS
You don't need to inform your current supplier but you will owe them money.
PP will know who your supplier is and inform them you want to switch. (If you owe the previous supplier they may block the switch.)

Post back with why you're stuck and the community will try to help?
Karlholt96;34206:
This is my first move and I am unsure of previous supplier so I am stuck of what to do
This is my first move and I am unsure of previous supplier so I am stuck of what to do
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, welcome to the comminity and to PP.
I am presuming you are still with your old supplier and are waiting for the switch date.
you should get an email a couple of days prior to your actual switch over date, asking for readings.
here's a link for you, should give you some more info
https://community.purepla.net/threads/1031-The-top-11-things-you-need-to-know-when-you-switch-to-Pure-Planet?highlight=Switching