Meter readings

• 12 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have just moved in and set up with pure planet- I sent my first readings a few days ago but am worried I entered the information incorrectly. For electricity is gives entry spaces for day and night- I am not sure what this refers to- I entered the two reading that were on my meter but I think they may mean different things?

​Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi anyabraviner,

Welcome to the community supported by fellow customer members like yourself.
The community is brilliant for lots of advice including all the info provided by the FaQ's.

To resolve your current concern it would be best to contact PP direct by utilising the help facility in the APP.
When you joined did you send meter images, anyway follow this: -
1) Open the APP and click Help
2) Open Ask wattBot
3) First Type the words: "Message the Team"
4) Post your concerns and you can also attached metre photos
- It takes up to 2 days for a response and often sooner.
- If you forget you will get a text reminder from a PP team member to look back in the APP for their response.

Going forward you can use watBott as an auto response to lots of questions without having to type "Message the Team", as this is for a personal human response.

Hope this assist, hope you get sorted and if not revert back for more support or feedback - have a great day
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi anyabraviner
if your meter is an economy7 meter it will have a day and a night reading, and there may be a third reading which is the day and night added together.
The night reading is usually lower than the day reading (it's probably about 25% or 30% of the day reading as a guide)
Is it a smart meter? or does the display have numbers on it all the time (i.e you don't have to press any buttons to read it)
Is there a small number in the corner a 1 or a on the different readings?
Post a photo of the meter but obscure the serial if you can.
anyabraviner;31150:
Hello,

I have just moved in and set up with pure planet- I sent my first readings a few days ago but am worried I entered the information incorrectly. For electricity is gives entry spaces for day and night- I am not sure what this refers to- I entered the two reading that were on my meter but I think they may mean different things?

​Thank you!