Solved

Meter readings

How long does it take to give meter readings to my previous supplier.
I have credit of over £1000 with them.
icon

Best answer by Toby 21 August 2017, 17:29

Hi @Jgtuk, I can confirm that we have sent your meter readings to your old supplier. They will now generate a final bill for you. Please send me a direct message if you'd like a bit more detail.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @Jgtuk, has your old supplier asked for a final meter reading at all? If not, our team will have sent your first meter readings you gave to Pure Planet to your old supplier so that they can create your final bill.

Take a look at the guide below, as it shows how the process works. Let me know if you need any other info!
https://community.purepla.net/content/224-What-happens-with-my-final-bill-when-I-switch#tkb_start
My account transferred on 3/8/17. They have told me they haven't received the readings yet.
Your guide says:
"Step 4
They will then send this reading to your old supplier."

Is there a way to check on your side?
Userlevel 5
Sure thing @Jgtuk, let me talk to the team.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Jgtuk, I can confirm that we have sent your meter readings to your old supplier. They will now generate a final bill for you. Please send me a direct message if you'd like a bit more detail.
Hi Toby. I sent you a direct message over a week ago requesting more detail but no reply.
I still haven't had my refund from my previous supplier.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Jgtuk, I sent a reply very soon after we last spoke on this thread, but perhaps there has been a glitch and it did not arrive. Let me send it again now for you. Let me know if it does not arrive!
Userlevel 5
Hi @Jgtuk, I have just re-sent my original message. Have you received it? You should have a notification.
Hi Toby. I found the message you sent.
Confused with layout of site...
Thanks.
Userlevel 5
Glad to hear you have it @Jgtuk and any feedback on the site you have at any time is much appreciated! If we can make things easier, we will. Feel free to share any thoughts at any time.
Could u tell me if my final bill been sent to npower as waiting for refund
Userlevel 5
Hi @Gyte,
When you joined up to Pure Planet, did you send us meter readings? When you join, we ask for meter readings, which we then send to your old supplier who process this so that they can send you a final bill. The whole process can take up to 6 weeks. Take a look at the guide below for more info on how your final bill and refund will work:

https://community.purepla.net/content/224-What-happens-with-my-final-bill-when-I-switch#tkb_start

Any other questions? Happy to keep chatting. Was the switch to Pure Planet easy?