Solved

Meter readings

• 2 August 2017
  • 3 replies

I'm entering my meter readings and the app seems to be stuck on the electricity and keeps asking for it again sfter I've photographed it.
What am i doing wrong?
Michael Griffith
icon

Best answer by Toby 3 August 2017, 10:02

Hi @MichaelOfHighwray, a few members have also reported this glitch on that screen and we're working on an update to the app right now that should solve it (I mentioned this in an update HERE).

Keep a look out for an update over the next few days. I'll also post an thread in the community once I have the update details.
View original

3 replies

Hi @MichaelOfHighwray, a few members have also reported this glitch on that screen and we're working on an update to the app right now that should solve it (I mentioned this in an update HERE).

Keep a look out for an update over the next few days. I'll also post an thread in the community once I have the update details.
Hi again @MichaelOfHighwray, a new version of the app is now available. Please update and let me know how you get on!
Toby;331:
Hi again @MichaelOfHighwray, a new version of the app is now available. Please update and let me know how you get on!

All sorted now
Thanks