Meter reading Time for a Photo loop

• 1 November 2017
  • 6 replies

I have entered my meter reading on the app. Then I get the Time for a Photo screen. I take a photo and then it takes me back to the Time for a Photo screen. Does anyone know how to get out of the Time for a Photo loop?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @BigH and welcome to the community! I'll talk to the rest of the team and see if we can get that fixed for you asap.
Userlevel 5
Hi @BigH, a member of the member services team will be in contact with you about your meter details vis email. We'll sort this out for you rest assured.

FYI, this is an issue we have seen a few other members experience and it will be fixed in our next app release. Thanks for letting me know about it!
I am getting the same for my 1st readings to switch to Pure Planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Got round the problem by taking the pics outside the app and chosing them from the library when doing the reading.

- - - Updated - - -

I got around the problem by taking the pics
outside the app and selecting them from the image library
when doing the reading in the app.
Thanks. Have entered my meter readings now. But I'm not sure if they have registered. They look to be there on the app but I received an email today "ACTION Quick Reminder to send us your meter reading".
Userlevel 5
Thanks for letting us know about that @Ahado! If you see anyone else having the same problem, let them know about how to do this :)

We'll have the glitch sorted in our next app release everyone.
Userlevel 5
Hi @BigH,
That's just a normal part of the join-up process, so don't worry about that. If you entered them through the app, we have them 🙂. Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like me to check though.