Solved

Meter reading for June

• 21 June 2019
  • 1 reply

Either I have sent you a wrong reading or there has been a mistake I wrote the reading down and it was 42805 but on the statement you have just sent me it shows a reading of 47805 which is wrong I have resent the meter reading if you could have a look at it please we could not of used that much electricity.
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 21 June 2019, 10:40

Good Morning Harryella21,

Welcome to the community supported by you and us the customer members.
Best note that this community forum although set up by PP, monitored by PP including providing lots of support material / FaQ's is not the direct way to contact them. However many problems are solved here without the need of utilising wattBot.

Have you looked within the APP at the meter read you submitted?
Your direct debit will NOT change due to this type of error.
Did you know that from within the APP you can frequently send meter reads as along as you allow a 24 hours before submitting again?
In my view this will just pan out next month.
So as I said check the reading you sent recorded in the APP because this follows onto your statement.

If you still feel that there is something wrong then contact PP directly via wattBot, but first type "Message the Team" and post your concerns or revised reading, if this was your error PP may advise the same. Takes up to 2 days for a response back with the bot.

Have a great weekend and listen out for more feedback
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good Morning Harryella21,

Welcome to the community supported by you and us the customer members.
Best note that this community forum although set up by PP, monitored by PP including providing lots of support material / FaQ's is not the direct way to contact them. However many problems are solved here without the need of utilising wattBot.

Have you looked within the APP at the meter read you submitted?
Your direct debit will NOT change due to this type of error.
Did you know that from within the APP you can frequently send meter reads as along as you allow a 24 hours before submitting again?
In my view this will just pan out next month.
So as I said check the reading you sent recorded in the APP because this follows onto your statement.

If you still feel that there is something wrong then contact PP directly via wattBot, but first type "Message the Team" and post your concerns or revised reading, if this was your error PP may advise the same. Takes up to 2 days for a response back with the bot.

Have a great weekend and listen out for more feedback