Solved

meter reading

• 14 October 2021
  • 11 replies

How often do I need to send a meter reading after hearing pure planet ceasing?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 October 2021, 21:59

View original

11 replies

How often do I need to send a meter reading after hearing pure planet ceasing?

Just one off gas and electricity, take photos too and new supplier will use the new reads.

Thank you,  is this once a day that I do a meter reading or once a month like usual? I the pictures of it anyway but the message on the website said take meter readings but didn't say how often. Would you know?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you,  is this once a day that I do a meter reading or once a month like usual? I the pictures of it anyway but the message on the website said take meter readings but didn't say how often. Would you know?

You can take them as often as you wish but you only need to submit one, that will be used  by the new supplier as a start base figure

Hello @Vvek 

Thanks for posting! You’ll most likely only need to send one more set of readings. It doesn’t need to be once a day. You could submit some now if you like!

This may be a helpful read:

I need to send you a meter reading 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can send it via the app or website just sign into your account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is a community forum. You need to input it via your account not on here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As Laps says, Abdul, Pop your readings in via the app. You should see this screen when you open the app, then click on Send A Meter Reading as follows…..

Hello @Abdul Al-Asiry 

Thanks for posting! Some brill advice from @Bev and @Lapa - you can submit your meter readings in the app or on our website, under ‘tariff and meter’ then ‘send a meter reading’. 

I hope this helps!