Meter reading

• 19 July 2017
  • 6 replies

The meter reading Android app gets stuck on Electricity. It does not move on to gas meter reading.

6 replies

Hi @AdamStan, which version are you using? Also, please try a quick uninstall/reinstall of the app and let me know of this helps!
Toby;279:
Hi @AdamStan, which version are you using? Also, please try a quick uninstall/reinstall of the app and let me know of this helps!

No joy. Uninstalled, reinstalled

Asks for electricity, allows me to take a picture. Then asks me for my electricity reading again.

I'm running the most up to date version of the Android app
Hi @AdamStan, thanks for trying a reinstall! Let me talk to the rest of the team now about how to sort this out for you.
Hi @AdamStan,
Thanks for reporting this. Our team is looking into fixing it as we speak. In the meantime though, feel free to send me a message and we'll sort out your meter reading quickly.
Hello,
I'm experiencing the same problem on Android too. Is there a way to email readings over?
It would be good if the app showed the current estimated usage. Have I missed where that is?
Hi @Tom and @AdamStan, we're experiencing a few issues with the meter reading feature on the app and the team is working on a fix so thanks for alerting us! Really helpful.

In the meantime though, I'll ask the team to send you both an email asking for meter readings so that you can finish joining up.
@Tom thanks for the suggestion on estimated current usage. I'll feed that back to the team. Anything else you'd want to see in the app?