Solved

Message the Team"

]I have tried to get hold of somebody at pureplanet for over a week with no success?? How can I speak to somebody? Asap
icon

Best answer by Nataly 15 May 2020, 10:49

Hi @samhayer

Just to let you know I've removed your phone number from your post - this is a public forum, so it's best not to post any personal information 🙂

To get in touch with the Member Services team about making a payment you can log in on your app or at purepla.net and tap 'get help and support' > 'ask a question' then type 'bring my account up to date'.

Hope that helps?
View original

18 replies

I need someone to contact me so I may make a payment S Hayer thanks
Hi @samhayer

Just to let you know I've removed your phone number from your post - this is a public forum, so it's best not to post any personal information 🙂

To get in touch with the Member Services team about making a payment you can log in on your app or at purepla.net and tap 'get help and support' > 'ask a question' then type 'bring my account up to date'.

Hope that helps?

My account wrong can some one contact me

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Billyt25 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers.

So you can either give the community some information about the problem, without posting any private information, and there will be people glad to help.

Or you can contact Pure Planet direct, as shown here

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Billy, how long have you been with Pure Planet?

Follow Stephenrand’s advice. 

Just joined they put on wrong tariff now there got me on a tariff were ones a prepayment meter it beggars belief 1 week in an 2 mess ups

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just joined they put on wrong tariff now there got me on a tariff were ones a prepayment meter it beggars belief 1 week in an 2 feck ups

We'll, you have been unlucky! It sounds as if you will need to contact them directly as per my previous post.

Stephen

How do u do that av tried to Message the team lol

Not been unlucky when a switched aye gave correct details off ma last supplier what contract aye was on its black and white av no got a prepayment meter never ever had we all make mistakes aye no that but aye shouldn’t need to troll thru a forum to rectify the company am paying to supply me mistake lol 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

How do u do that av tried to Message the team lol

So you found the Wattbot screen?

Then you put message the team in the box right at the bottom?

You should have then got a reply that gave you the opportunity to explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one working day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not been unlucky when a switched aye gave correct details off ma last supplier what contract aye was on its black and white av no got a prepayment meter never ever had we all make mistakes aye no that but aye shouldn’t need to troll thru a forum to rectify the company am paying to supply me mistake lol 

Unlucky in the sense that I've been part of this community for two years, and can't recall anyone else reporting a problem of being put on the wrong tariff...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Unlucky in the sense that I've been part of this community for two years, and can't recall anyone else reporting a problem of being put on the wrong tariff...

I agree, I have been a customer for nearly 3 years and agree with Stephenrand. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just joined they put on wrong tariff now there got me on a tariff were ones a prepayment meter it beggars belief 1 week in an 2 feck ups

hi @Billyt25 

PP don’t support pre-payment meters yet, they only have 2 tariffs, one fixed and one variable, and whatever tariff your last supplier had  won’t affect your switch (although it may affect any leaving penalty with them..)

Are you sure you’ve not confused some of the emails?

Have they got the correct meter serial numbers for your meters? Check on the front of the meters.

If it (wattbot help) said your message was passed to the team replies aren’t instant, a working day or 2. You won’t get a reply unless it said your message was passed to the team. Automatic bot replies are instant, human replies take a little longer.:robot:

One thing am not is confused lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Billyt25 

hi billy

I never said you were confused, I said maybe you confused the emails because I couldn’t fathom what  you meant by “now there got me on a tariff were ones a prepayment meter”

I’m confused not you... 

Having read and re-read it , are you saying that PP can’t switch you because they think you have a prepay meter? In which case they haven’t switched you. If that is the case then the meter database has the wrong info for your address or your meter was changed recently and it hasn’t updated.

You may need to send photos of your meters to PP  or check with your supplier if you haven’t switched yet.

If you can explain what the problem is we might be able to offer some advice

Sent me email saying they’d put me on wrong tariff aye used u switch all the details were fine aye checked another email saying pp had rectified it then aye checked ma account an says av a prepayment meter which av never had av been at same address for over 10 years switched  3-4 times never a problem no mention off prepay meters so ul see why am confused

Hi @Billyt25 

I checked this one out with our Member Services team, it doesn’t look like they’ve discussed prepay meters with you, and this doesn’t appear to be an issue on your account? As things stand, you’re all set to come on supply in a few days with no problem :slight_smile:  as you’ve said, you don’t have prepay meters! So no issues there.

You can enter your meter readings any time when logged in now, too :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sent me email saying they’d put me on wrong tariff aye used u switch all the details were fine aye checked another email saying pp had rectified it then aye checked ma account an says av a prepayment meter which av never had av been at same address for over 10 years switched  3-4 times never a problem no mention off prepay meters so ul see why am confused

@Billyt25 who did you check ma account with?