Solved

May19 Meter Readings - estimated

• 24 June 2019
  • 2 replies

My May statement was estimated, which is fine but I’ve just had my June statement through which makes no reference to the May estimates. As such, it’s rolled my may and June estimates together for both gas and electric? Is this right?
icon

Best answer by woz 24 June 2019, 12:20

hi Sproehl
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, does the June statement have any ACTUAL readings on it? If it does these will have corrected the estimated ones? Are you saying that the it's a consolidated statement <-link for 2 months? That happens sometimes when corrected readings are applied.
SPROEHL;31898:
My May statement was estimated, which is fine but I’ve just had my June statement through which makes no reference to the May estimates. As such, it’s rolled my may and June estimates together for both gas and electric? Is this right?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello SPROEHL,

Welcome to the community.

If your May's statement period END meter reads where estimated then your June opening reads should be the same.
Best proceed to contact PP's members service team via wattBot.
Open the APP - open help - open ask wattBot - then type "Message the Team" and post your question.
Response will arrive within 2 days or sooner back in bot space by one of PP's nice team.

I guess you know you can send meter reads (frequently every 24 hours) on OUR statement date which means bills are not estimated as the statement is emailed the follow day. Sorry in advance if you new this.

All the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Sproehl
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, does the June statement have any ACTUAL readings on it? If it does these will have corrected the estimated ones? Are you saying that the it's a consolidated statement <-link for 2 months? That happens sometimes when corrected readings are applied.
SPROEHL;31898: