Solved

Lower than expected

• 16 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I moved into my house in October 2018, and every time I've given a meter reading the app has told me that they are lower than expected, will I get some sort of refund for paying more than pure planet expected in advance? Just wondering if anyone else gets this message?
Cheers 😃
icon

Best answer by woz 16 August 2019, 19:49

Nice try NiceDynamite!
​Yes lots of people get this or the higher than message, the algorithm isn't great.
That said, keep an eye on your balance on the statement long term, if it persistently increases you can always ask for a review of the DD.
Oh, and if the balance goes really off track (higher) you can request a refund but don't forget the balance should sit at about one months ave payment when the DD has been paid.
NiceDynamite;35648:
I moved into my house in October 2018, and every time I've given a meter reading the app has told me that they are lower than expected, will I get some sort of refund for paying more than pure planet expected in advance? Just wondering if anyone else gets this message?
Cheers :D
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Nice try NiceDynamite!
​Yes lots of people get this or the higher than message, the algorithm isn't great.
That said, keep an eye on your balance on the statement long term, if it persistently increases you can always ask for a review of the DD.
Oh, and if the balance goes really off track (higher) you can request a refund but don't forget the balance should sit at about one months ave payment when the DD has been paid.
NiceDynamite;35648:
Cheers :D
Thanks, so how do you request the refund?
You follow the advice given on your previous question here:

https://community.purepla.net/threads/7119-Credit-balance?p=37871#post37871

Or you can read the FAQ guide here:
https://community.purepla.net/content/213-I-think-I-m-overpaying-in-my-bills-What-do-I-do#ckb_start
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi nicedynamite
​What's your last statement balance, and how much is your summer payment, if i may ask?
NiceDynamite;38662:
Thanks, so how do you request the refund?