Solved

Last meter reading

• 13 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I recently moved home and updated the app.
my contract ends 7 days after I left and I want to give the updated meter reading.
It looks like the app already disconnected me and does not let me submit this reading.
How can I update it and close the bill accurately?

​thanks.
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 13 June 2019, 23:43

Hi Itai,

If you left the property and updated the APP on the day you left with your final meter read then you did everything right.
You only pay for the energy used up to the day you left that property.
Have you attempted to re login into the APP, by linking with your email?
If you can, and if need to send reads from the APP you can then message the team via wattBot, send meter reads and attached images.

It takes up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be produced by all Energy suppliers, that is an industry standard and could be sooner but never instant. When the final bill is produced you will get your last emailed statement advising your accounts balance.
Your direct debit account should remain live so that any balance can be processed to close the account.

There is a facility where you can make contact with PP and make a one off payment contained in this link: -
https://community.purepla.net/content/274-how-make-one-off-payment-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

Look out for more feedback incase I've missed something and all the best
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Itai,

If you left the property and updated the APP on the day you left with your final meter read then you did everything right.
You only pay for the energy used up to the day you left that property.
Have you attempted to re login into the APP, by linking with your email?
If you can, and if need to send reads from the APP you can then message the team via wattBot, send meter reads and attached images.

It takes up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be produced by all Energy suppliers, that is an industry standard and could be sooner but never instant. When the final bill is produced you will get your last emailed statement advising your accounts balance.
Your direct debit account should remain live so that any balance can be processed to close the account.

There is a facility where you can make contact with PP and make a one off payment contained in this link: -
https://community.purepla.net/content/274-how-make-one-off-payment-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

Look out for more feedback incase I've missed something and all the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Itai
I'm unclear, do you mean that you're responsible for the energy used at the old property for 7 days after the reading you submitted when you left and that you weren't at the property for those 7 days (in which case very little energy will have been used??)
Or...do you mean you didn't submit the leaving date and readings until 7 days after you left? So what readings do PP have?

..anyway whatever the issue is...
...If you need to communicate go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and explain the issue (which I'm not sure I understand!) Replies aren't instant, a day or 2.
Itai;31251:
Hello,

I recently moved home and updated the app.
my contract ends 7 days after I left and I want to give the updated meter reading.
It looks like the app already disconnected me and does not let me submit this reading.
How can I update it and close the bill accurately?

​thanks.