Solved

Landlord - wanting to pay for energy between tenancies

• 20 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear PP,

I am Landlord, for my sins. I had a tenant move out on 10/9. I have a closing meter reading. I was imformed the supplier was PP. I have had a new tenant move in on 15/10. I have an opening meter reading. I understand that I need to contact PP and for energy supplied between the above tenancies. 

I would greatly appreciate your instructions on how I go about this. I will pay the PP invoice on receipt, if I receive a fair and excellent service.

I look forward to the communities thoughts in due course, by close of business today, Tuesday 20/10?

Regards

JWOD 

icon

Best answer by woz 20 October 2020, 14:23

hi @johnodwyer and I as a community member look forward to replying by your deadline…

The community has two admin, they may or may not reply by today, (I don’t think it’s mission critical if they don’t, they will only point you to the same info the community (who are members of the public like yourself) has highlighted/explained. 

fyi your tenants should have used the moving out section of the account and provided moving out readings, so once you join PP should be able to reconcile the switchover readings and bill you appropriately.

PP is a digital only supplier, you need to join, have a read of this and come back if you have any questions. It’s straightforward.

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/guide-for-landlords-and-letting-agents-10313

Does your post mean that if you don’t consider the service to be excellent you wont pay? (joking!)

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @johnodwyer and I as a community member look forward to replying by your deadline…

The community has two admin, they may or may not reply by today, (I don’t think it’s mission critical if they don’t, they will only point you to the same info the community (who are members of the public like yourself) has highlighted/explained. 

fyi your tenants should have used the moving out section of the account and provided moving out readings, so once you join PP should be able to reconcile the switchover readings and bill you appropriately.

PP is a digital only supplier, you need to join, have a read of this and come back if you have any questions. It’s straightforward.

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/guide-for-landlords-and-letting-agents-10313

Does your post mean that if you don’t consider the service to be excellent you wont pay? (joking!)

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the update and link.

Badge +1

@woz 🤣 Your sense of humour is drier than the sherry I am sipping 🤣

@johnodwyer I would imagine your 5 day bill will be tiny 🙂  Good to hear your property was not empty for to long.   Perhaps you may like to switch your main residence to PP, especially if you receive excellent service 👏 😀

Good Evening  😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@LUCKY JO I’m not sure whether that’s a good or a bad thing, depends on the sherry I suppose…

Keep drinking, it will improve...