Solved

It's been close to 3 weeks now since I first contacted pureplanet about my erroneous transfer....

• 14 October 2021
  • 8 replies

I was told around 8 days ago via the pureplanet app (after waiting 2 weeks), that they will contact me by email within a few days; yet I still haven’t received a message. What should I do?

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 14 October 2021, 19:54

View original

8 replies

I was told around 8 days ago via the pureplanet app (after waiting 2 weeks), that they will contact me by email within a few days; yet I still haven’t received a message. What should I do?

Hi @User1 

I suspect that as Pure Planet has now ceased trading, all you can actually do is wait for the Supplier Of Last Resort to be appointed and get them to sort it out.

you can still get in contact via ask a question they got back to me today

Hello @User1 

Thanks for posting! @Gwyndy is spot on here - this may be a useful read:

Hi @User1 

I suspect that as Pure Planet has now ceased trading, all you can actually do is wait for the Supplier Of Last Resort to be appointed and get them to sort it out.

My supplier is SSE, not Pure Planet, so I’m not sure how that would work. Don’t you need to be a customer to get into contact with them?

you can still get in contact via ask a question they got back to me today

If I get into contact with them, they’ll just say they will message me by email (which they won’t do).

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@User1 

Pardon my confusion and intrusion here,  you are or were with PP and you’ve suffered an erroneous transfer to SSE, who has now taken over your account which is up and running at SSE? 

Is that what’s happened?

(If so what tariff are you on with SSE?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@User1 

Depending on which tariff you are on currently, it's possible that our accounts could be transferred to SSE, in which case any efforts you make will be futile

@User1

Pardon my confusion and intrusion here,  you are or were with PP and you’ve suffered an erroneous transfer to SSE, who has now taken over your account which is up and running at SSE? 

Is that what’s happened?

(If so what tariff are you on with SSE?)

I was with SSE and then I got transferred over to PP by accident (I had to phone SSE up to undo it). I received a letter from PP saying I’m entitled to compensation because of the error.