Solved

Is there a link so I can submit meter readings now?

• 14 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I would like to go straight to the area where I can submit meter readings. Can’t understand why there isn’t a link so I can submit any time.  Thanks

icon

Best answer by woz 14 October 2020, 17:34

hi @Betty Ups 

hi Betty

I’m not quite sure I understand your problem, do you have the app?

You may have a good point here, are you saying that when you get the mail asking, a click should take you to your account (assuming you’re logged in, but if not to your login)? I thought the reminder email already did that so is it the first readings you’re referring to? In which case you should be able to reply to that mail?

You can submit anytime you like, just log into the app or online, click the menu top right and go to the meter readings tab.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Betty Ups 

hi Betty

I’m not quite sure I understand your problem, do you have the app?

You may have a good point here, are you saying that when you get the mail asking, a click should take you to your account (assuming you’re logged in, but if not to your login)? I thought the reminder email already did that so is it the first readings you’re referring to? In which case you should be able to reply to that mail?

You can submit anytime you like, just log into the app or online, click the menu top right and go to the meter readings tab.

Hi @Betty Ups 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

That’s 100% spot on from @woz 

We only put the homepage button ‘Send a meter reading’ a few days before your monthly reading is due, for faster access. But you can send them as often as you like (max once every 24 hours). 

This guide as a bit more info. Hope that’s useful!