Solved

Is our Money going into a black hole!!

• 14 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I have had 3 payments go into Pure Planet via direct debit. 2 have appeared in my account, but the last payment which went into my account on the 14th December has not appeared. So as it stands I am £160 out of pocket. The frustrating issue there is no one you can talk to, had a web chat with Shell who tried to be helpful but it was clear he had no idea where my money was. I assume it is impossible to talk to the administrators and I am left in the dark until shell open up my account and hope my money is there. Am I alone with this type of issue?

icon

Best answer by Lapa 14 December 2021, 17:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It takes a couple of days to go into your credit and doesn’t go in on the day of payment. Your payments are being collected and will be transferred to shell to use towards yours bills when they take payment for the 3 months that we have been with them in January.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

P s there are plenty of faqs on the forum which may be of interest to you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@psionguy 

I’m fairly sure it will appear, give it a bit longer and if it doesn’t use wattbot (help>ask a Q when logged in) to message the team. 

(and bear in mind that if all else fails (which I doubt) you’re covered by a very robust DD guarantee)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@psionguy

As today is the 14th, you haven't given it much time to appear. It's rare for payments to appear in the account on the same day that it's taken. Check back in a day or two, it will be there

Userlevel 1

@psionguy

As today is the 14th, you haven't given it much time to appear. It rare for payments to appear in the account on the same day that it's taken. Check back in a day or two, it will be there

All previous payments appeared on the same day in my account, but happy to leave it a couple more days

Userlevel 1

Thank you for all your replies , I will let you know if the funds appear in the next couple of days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Mine tend to take a couple of days to show so I’m sure it’s on its way.  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hmmm...after giving this some thought I decided that if the money goes into a black hole time will stand still, so nothing will change until the energy in the black hole is exhausted.

You may have to wait billions of years

Hello @psionguy 

Thanks for posting! Brilliant advice from @Duppy, @Lapa and @woz here - our Member Services team are still here to help, so if it doesn’t appear in the next couple of days, you can check on this with the team. 

To contact the team head to ‘help’ then ‘ask a question’ in the app or web. Type ‘message the team’, along with a description of your issue. They’ll reply within a couple of working days. 

I hope this helps!