Solved

I have one meter but I'm asked for day and night readings

• 22 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve been with Pure Planet since 2018 and have an early smart meter fitted.  I have no Economy 7 meter so should be on one tariff.  I can only supply one meter reading yet am constantly being given estimated readings for Day and Night readings.  I would now like to have a full review of my account from the start date and the reading given then to the present date reading and monies paid throughout that period.  I’m worried that I have been paying way over what I’ve been using.  Also Pure Planet have stated that my current meter should be adapted back to a Smart meter which can be read by Pure in September 2020 - nothing.

I’ve emailed video of my meter reading as ask for over a month ago and at that time requested a review - nothing!!

icon

Best answer by Nataly 23 September 2020, 12:47

Hey @Petetherod 

I think it’d be best to get in touch with our Member Services team about this, so they can make sure your meter details are correct and double-check if it’s multi-rate or single-rate. 

The best way to get in touch is by selecting ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account - if WattBot can’t help, he’ll send your conversation through to the team :thumbsup:. They’d also then be able to do a full account review for you :relaxed: .

View original

1 reply

Hey @Petetherod 

I think it’d be best to get in touch with our Member Services team about this, so they can make sure your meter details are correct and double-check if it’s multi-rate or single-rate. 

The best way to get in touch is by selecting ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account - if WattBot can’t help, he’ll send your conversation through to the team :thumbsup:. They’d also then be able to do a full account review for you :relaxed: .