Solved

I have been told I had changed my energy supplier but I have not. What should I do?

• 9 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I have been told, unknown to me that I had changed my supplier. I contacted Pure Planet, after a great deal of trouble, explained my situation, contacted my supposedly new supplier that I was not joining them and Pure Planet said that they would carry on with my custom. I now receive a final bill! What can I do, I tried to contact Pure Planet but because of the nonsical way they work, I do not know what I am doing. 

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 9 April 2021, 17:50

Hi.

this might help:

Extract:

To get this sorted head to WattBot in your account (tap 'get help and support' > 'Ask a question') and type the words 'I'm not leaving'. WattBot will collect some info from you and pass it on to our Member services team.

If there’s any issues, someone from the team will be in touch with you to let you know the next steps.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi.

this might help:

Extract:

To get this sorted head to WattBot in your account (tap 'get help and support' > 'Ask a question') and type the words 'I'm not leaving'. WattBot will collect some info from you and pass it on to our Member services team.

If there’s any issues, someone from the team will be in touch with you to let you know the next steps.