Solved

How to find my message from pure planet

• 14 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Do you think you can tell me how to find the message that has been sent to me ?
I was sent a text message to say
Go to look for the message
icon

Best answer by woz 14 September 2019, 18:47

hi Nomadfin

I think I can tell you, I hope this is correct, go to help in app (or online) and click on ask wattbot app, or ask a question online, it should be there, or if it's a DM, direct message, then it's the little envelope top right or click on THISApologies this is a late edit, I wasn't sure what message it might be, could be either but I don't normally get a text message when I get a DM - thanks Angela!
Nomadfin;37575:
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, if you click on the envelope sign at the top right hand corner, you will find your messages .
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Nomadfin

I think I can tell you, I hope this is correct, go to help in app (or online) and click on ask wattbot app, or ask a question online, it should be there, or if it's a DM, direct message, then it's the little envelope top right or click on THISApologies this is a late edit, I wasn't sure what message it might be, could be either but I don't normally get a text message when I get a DM - thanks Angela!
Nomadfin;37575:
Nomadfin;37575:

Hi @Nomadfin
Do you mean messages in the community, or messages from our Member services team? If the latter, tap on WattBot in your app (Menu > Help) and you'll see any messages.
Make sure you're logged in though 🆙