How do I log out of my account?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 16 March 2021, 12:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

3 lines at the top right hand corner of the app, sign out button at bottom. 

But you don't need to sign out. 

Leave it as signed in, otherwise you have to go through the rigmarole of confirming log in via an email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

How do I log out of my account?

@Max8080 why do you want to log out, is it a shared device?

(thought I’d lob that one in knowing what the repercussions might be...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

😂😂😂😂you little 🐒you 😉

@woz I'm trying to organise utilities for a 2nd property. I know I can arrange it with a different email address but my device (mobile phone) keeps going to my existing account and I can't find a way to log out.

Easiest might be to use the app for one account and the web for the other. The challenge is to get the login email to open in the right one. After that they will each stay logged into their particular account.

Otherwise you can log out under the ☰ menu in the app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@woz I'm trying to organise utilities for a 2nd property. I know I can arrange it with a different email address but my device (mobile phone) keeps going to my existing account and I can't find a way to log out.

@Max8080 The account menu has a log out option at the bottom, presumably you’ve tried this? perhaps there’s a bug here where if you’re logged in elsewhere on a browser it’s retaining the login. We already know that in the community, even if you close the browser and reboot you don’t need to re-log in using the email, just clicking log in takes you back in.

So my first suggestion is to log out everywhere, browser and app and see if you can the log in to the alternative account.

If you’re retaining login despite actively logging out (whatever the reason) that in my opinion is a very serious security issue.

Post back?.