Solved

How do I log in and access my refer a friend reward?

Good morning , 

so I referred my Mum and now she’s a pure planet customer . 
She’s unable to use or redeem her signing up voucher for Waitrose - any ideas please ? 
and she’s also locked herself out of her account - any ideas please ? 
Thank you 

Sarah 

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 6 May 2021, 11:04

Hi @SarahA 

The logging in process is sometimes confusing because the email that arrives with the link to validate the account can take a few minutes to arrive.

That's why once you are logged in it's simplest not to log out.

Hope your Mum can get it sorted soon

Stephen

Thank you Stephen , 

she’s normally really good with things like this , if all else fails , I’ll just take a visit to try and help . 

Hi @SarahA 

Can you check that your mum is using the latest email she received, each time she tries a new log in, she will receive a new email with a link which cancels the previous one.
It’s best to delete all previous log-in emails, and then request a fresh one.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi ,
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

When you say She’s unable to use or redeem her signing up voucher for Waitrose , what exactly do you mean? Are you trying to use it in Waitrose and it doesn't work or some other scenario? Can you give more exact details?

When you say she’s also locked herself out of her account, again can you give more details about what has happened. As she should just be able to go to the PP app and 'sign in' with the email address associated to the account, no password is required. 

Thank you for your reply , I’m unsure as to the exact details in regard to the voucher for Waitrose , she does her grocery  shopping there and as far as I’m aware the vouchers sent out by PP are for online so I’m guessing that’s the problem there . 

I’ll find out more information in regards to the inability to access her account . 

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @SarahA 

The logging in process is sometimes confusing because the email that arrives with the link to validate the account can take a few minutes to arrive.

Stephen

Hi @SarahA 

Stephen

Thank you Stephen , 

she’s normally really good with things like this , if all else fails , I’ll just take a visit to try and help . 

Hi @SarahA 

Stephen

Thank you Stephen , 

Hi @SarahA 

Can you check that your mum is using the latest email she received, each time she tries a new log in, she will receive a new email with a link which cancels the previous one.
It’s best to delete all previous log-in emails, and then request a fresh one.