Solved

How do I get in touch with the PP team for help?

• 10 May 2021
  • 8 replies

have been trying to contact pure planet for 5 days now via app but no response at all. absolutely appalling customer service. Can anyone advise? 

icon

Best answer by woz 10 May 2021, 23:40

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@WillScotton in the course of your communications did you get a reply to say your query was passed to the team?

If so you should have had a reply within 3 working days.

If not you need to persist through bot replies until it says message has been sent to the team.

(Frustrating I know but it should work, if not try typing message the team)

Is it anything the (public)community might be able to help with?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@WillScotton 

Did you try to contact PP via Wattbot in the help and support section of your app, and if you did, did you first type message the team, as that is the way to contact PP's customer support team. It is not a live chat, replies are usually within three working days.

If your query is not personal or account specific, you could post it here in the community, and someone will try to help or guide you 

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes i contacted via chatbot, have put in formal

complaint and also sent email. Its really not good enough to be honest.. 6 days now and complete radio silence 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Current response by the non binary bot dude

If you Prefixed your question with

“Message the Team”

Response advises within three days subject to business hours below…….

WattBot

OK, I've passed our conversation to the team - anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.
Their working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. 

They'll reply back within three working days and text you to let you know.

I'll be back when you've finished your conversation with the team.

Hello @WillScotton 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

This was spot on from @woz@Duppy, and @Strutt G, we’d be happy to help point you in the right direction if you let us know the gist of the issue. 

Just to confirm our Member Services team take 3 working days to reply, so you should receive a reply by the end of today.

Iv messaged and messaged over the last year and a bit about warm winter discount which I should of been entitled to for 3 years now does anyone know how to contact them they never respond 😭 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Laura3591 

hi Laura

I don’t think PP have been offering it (whd)  for 3 years - I may be wrong, have you seen the guide above?

If you don’t get a message back saying your message has been passed to the team you won’t get a human response.

Try typing message the team first, but they are very busy at the moment due to the price crisis.

Hello @Laura3591 

Thanks for posting!

This will be a useful read:

Your new supplier (the supplier taking over PP’s Member base) will be who you apply to for WHD once the switch over to them is complete.