Solved

How do I get an Economy 10 metre fitted?

• 23 July 2021
  • 7 replies

We have just moved house and set up with Pure Planet. We need an economy 10 metre fitting, how do i arrange this?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 23 July 2021, 13:37

Hi 

PP only fit SMART meters  .

As far as I'm aware, they don't support E10 meters as PP only have 1 tariff rate for 24 hours per day.

Here's a similar thread:

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi 

PP only fit SMART meters  .

As far as I'm aware, they don't support E10 meters as PP only have 1 tariff rate for 24 hours per day.

Here's a similar thread:

Thank you. How do i get hold of the company themselves to confirm?

Hey @heather74400 and welcome to the Community!

Just jumping in here to say @Angelabikerbabe is spot on, we wouldn’t fit Economy 10 meters I’m afraid. 

Often, if you’d like this fitted, you’d be best to get in touch with a Big 6 supplier. :thumbsup:

If you’d ever like to get in touch with our Member Services team, you can select ‘help’ > ‘ask a question’ in the Pure Planet app. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Nataly , I've tried to get in touch via the app but I'm just going round in circles. How exactly do i speak to the member services team please? I'm in the process if a switch from bulb to pure planet but obviously it's not going to suit me.  How do i contact someone? The ask a question just brings me back here. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @Nataly , I've tried to get in touch via the app but I'm just going round in circles. How exactly do i speak to the member services team please? I'm in the process if a switch from bulb to pure planet but obviously it's not going to suit me.  How do i contact someone? The ask a question just brings me back here. Thank you.

hi @heather74400 

You need to use help>ask a question, type message the team, and if you get an instant reply it’s the bot, you need to persist until it says your message has been sent to the team, human replies in 2-3 working days, not instant.

If you are on an Economy 10 tariff you will pay the same rate whatever the time of day with PP. 

Why do you need a meter, are you currently on an E10 tariff and what’s wrong (if anything) with your existing meter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@heather74400 

Hi, reading your latest post it seems that you are having second thoughts about joining Pure Planet. If this is the case and you are in the process of switching, if within your 14 day cooling off period you can cancel the switch via your account.

Hi @heather74400 

Really good advice from both @woz and @Duppy here - especially if you would like to cancel your switch! Hope the advice in the FAQ helps get you sorted, too. :thumbsup: