Solved

How do I check my email address with PP?

• 12 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

How can I find out if my email is the correct one to receive info etc from Pure planet

icon

Best answer by Duppy 12 July 2021, 15:44

@James75 

If you go to your account and click on the head, ( top right ), you can view or edit your contact details

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi.

If you've received your statements via email, whether inbox or junk folder, then it'll be OK. 

If you were expecting these and haven't got them, please ensure you've checked your junk folder first., then you can contact PP via wattbott, via the app.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question',Then type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it 

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@James75 

If you go to your account and click on the head, ( top right ), you can view or edit your contact details

Userlevel 2

Hi thanks for the reply I cannot see a head top right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@James75 

It's more a head and shoulders really,, or it is on my android app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@James75

Have you switched to PP?

Did you verify your email address (you will have had to respond to PP’s email to do that)

If you haven’t completed that step then you haven’t switched

Are you logged in to the app? You need to do that with your email, is it the same email you joined PP with? 

Hey @James75 

Spot on from @Duppy on how to check your email - I hope his screenshot also helped! 

This FAQ may also prove useful. :relaxed:

Also just to let you know I’ve edited the title of your post slightly, so it reflects the question in your post. :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@James75 

This is the screenshot I mentioned.