Solved

High direct debit

• 20 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I am in the process of switching to PP, I only have electricity and the charge per unit is similar to my current supplier.  However PP have set my DD payments at £103 and £155 but I have for the last few years paid £45 per month.  At what point as a new customer will my account be reviewed and adjusted?  Otherwise I will cancel switch. 

icon

Best answer by Mavis1 20 September 2020, 10:37

Hello and welcome.

PP will review your acct every 6 months. However once switched you can ask for a review any time you like. 

My guess is your inital estimated usage is higher than actual usage which is why the DD has been set so high. If you wait a couple of mobths and then ask for a review and explain the situation thw DD will be reduced to a level your used too. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello and welcome.

PP will review your acct every 6 months. However once switched you can ask for a review any time you like. 

My guess is your inital estimated usage is higher than actual usage which is why the DD has been set so high. If you wait a couple of mobths and then ask for a review and explain the situation thw DD will be reduced to a level your used too.