Solved

help with fixed tarriff

• 27 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Hey all

hope everyone is well! Just wondering if I could get some advice on the fixed tariff. Been with PP for nearly a year now and absolutly love it, I have been looking into the fixed tariff and wondered if this means that the prices are fixed, so what we pay for the winter and summer months is fixed no matter how much electricity/gas we use? Is that correct?

thank you 

x

icon

Best answer by woz 27 September 2020, 14:14

@Shelfy 

Sadly not, oh that it were..

No the fix just means the rates won’t change for the period of the fix, you still pay for what you use so if you use more or less than is estimated for the year you’ll ultimately pay more or less because either your balance will decrease or increase (and the direct debit may (eventually) change).

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Shelfy 

Sadly not, oh that it were..

No the fix just means the rates won’t change for the period of the fix, you still pay for what you use so if you use more or less than is estimated for the year you’ll ultimately pay more or less because either your balance will decrease or increase (and the direct debit may (eventually) change).

Hey! 
thank you for confirming this for me, I thought it was the case. Appreciate it!

have a great day x

All you can eat energy buffet. Could be a market opportunity here...

Great to hear you’re loving PP after a year @Shelfy :heart_eyes: and great to see you back in the Community, too! Hope you’ve been keeping well over the last 6 months (eek!) :confounded:

Spot on from @woz about how the fixed tariff works, too, nice one!