Solved

getting no reply

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I messaged to get answer to questions about meter - got through watt bot got reply from person but they hadn’t fully answered the question so have messaged on same thread multiple times over the last week but nobody replies - can’t wait to leave pure planet as this is so frustrating 

I can’t seem to close the thread to start a new one 

Can anyone help!

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 9 April 2021, 10:13

Hi @Bnicholls,

If the wattbot hasn’t explicitly said it will forward the message to the team, try typing message the team. That will push your reply back to a human. They will reply within 3 days.

Stick with it.

Meanwhile — Can we help with a non-personal/non-account specific question?

By the way, if your on a non-fixed tariff you can leave at any time without penalty

View original

2 replies

Hi @Bnicholls,

If the wattbot hasn’t explicitly said it will forward the message to the team, try typing message the team. That will push your reply back to a human. They will reply within 3 days.

Stick with it.

Meanwhile — Can we help with a non-personal/non-account specific question?

By the way, if your on a non-fixed tariff you can leave at any time without penalty

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I can’t seem to close the thread to start a new one 

Can anyone help!

If the reply from Wattbot doesn't include ," You'll be back with WattBot so you can ask him anything, or drop into our Community" your thread is still open and any further message will be sent directly to the team, and you will receive a reply, they will close the thread when there has been a satisfactory answer to your query