gas on gas supply website now showing shell

• 15 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

Well last week on gas system it was showing I was still with pure planet ( ceased trading ) and this week it’s showing with shell now with no emails from them yet but I guess this is the final nail in the coffin for PP and i feel so sorry and bad it’s came to this situation, anyways my mother in law was with Dali gas just for gas and her DD has jumped from £60 a month to £111 and as I say that’s just for gas, hope our direct debits don’t jump so high especially with gas and electric together but suppose we will soon find out.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m hoping we will have an update in the Thursday shell blog. Looks like everyone else they have taken over are up and running with the accounts (mostly) so just us left

Userlevel 4

I’m hoping we will have an update in the Thursday shell blog. Looks like everyone else they have taken over are up and running with the accounts (mostly) so just us left

They gave me an account number for W.H.D but no link to login to an account yet unfortunately 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve not heard anything  yet. I have tried the forgotten my password on the app to see but nothing comes through.