Solved

Friend referral not showing up in account

• 29 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Good afternoon. I recently referred a friend using my unique link. I went through the process with her so know that she did it correctly. However, nothing is showing up in my account to say that she has been referred or pending. Can you help please?

icon

Best answer by Mads 30 July 2021, 10:47

Hello @MzD 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Great advice from @Angelabikerbabe - these may be useful too:

Not received your reward?

If you're expecting a reward from either referring a friend or being referred, remember that you'll be emailed to get your rewards two days after the switch date - that’s two days after the day you or your friend came on supply with Pure Planet.

If you haven’t received the email you can go to help>ask a question then type ‘where’s my reward’. WattBot will then be able to assist you!

I hope this helps!

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts.

Im sure if you send your message to the team directly via Wattbot, they can help.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Hi there @Angelabikerbabe. Thank you for replying. I will go do that now! Oops! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No problem . Happy to help 👍

Hello @MzD 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Great advice from @Angelabikerbabe - these may be useful too:

Not received your reward?

If you're expecting a reward from either referring a friend or being referred, remember that you'll be emailed to get your rewards two days after the switch date - that’s two days after the day you or your friend came on supply with Pure Planet.

If you haven’t received the email you can go to help>ask a question then type ‘where’s my reward’. WattBot will then be able to assist you!

I hope this helps!