Solved

forgotten to send meter reading

• 16 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, I’ve forgotten to send a meter reading to you that was due 14/10/2020 can I send it now and you can use it to get my accurate bill I pay a standard fee each month but worry that I’m being over charged as not using lot of my heating? 

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 16 October 2020, 09:20

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

if you have forgotten to send a reading, PP will estimate the readings for this bill.

You can send readings now if you wish, but as long as you send true readings in time for your next bill then it will adjust. 

You won't end up paying more than you use. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

if you have forgotten to send a reading, PP will estimate the readings for this bill.

You can send readings now if you wish, but as long as you send true readings in time for your next bill then it will adjust. 

You won't end up paying more than you use. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Aimee123 

I think you’ll find that missing sending a reading will cause you no problems whatsoever,.

What I would advise in this instance  is to send a reading as soon as you can and I’m only saying that because there was a recent price increase and if you’re on the variable tariff it may slightly affect your charges.

Then make sure you send another a day before your  next statement date, that way the statement after the next one (or this one because you will have it by now) will be as accurate as it can be.

In a nutshell it doesn’t matter, it won’t affect your payments, it’ll only slightly affect your balance.