Solved

fixed term contract on 2 properties and sell one

• 31 August 2021
  • 3 replies

If i have two properties on fixed term contracts and sell one before the fixed term end date, do i pay a premium/excess/exit fee?

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 31 August 2021, 13:45

View original

3 replies

If i have two properties on fixed term contracts and sell one before the fixed term end date, do i pay a premium/excess/exit fee?

I would presume so, because you will no longer be honouring your agreed contract for the property you have sold, and are therefore liable for the early-termination penalty on the contract that relates to that property - unless you are within 49 days of the end of your contract.

Thank you. Helpful.👍 Made sense.

This is the first time ive used Pure Planet Ask the community. I received an email to say you had responded. It said i should check it out to stay in the loop but if i didnt want to be kept in the loop not to check it out.

Do you know what 'check it out' means/involves. What do i need to do to stay in the loop?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Gaynor H 

I think basically it just means keeping updated and informed of answers to your question 

Just adding to @Gwyndy's  answer, each property would need it's own email address and would be treated separately