Solved

Final reading figures

• 24 May 2019
  • 1 reply

On the 25/4/2019 I sent my meter reading through to you the gas reading was 16193.On the 30/4/2019 you sent through to me the final readings to me.In those 5 days the meter had jumped up to 16593 which is appr £100.00 this cannot be correct.Please would you check your figures and isssue me with a final bill
I have found it almost impossible to get thro to your head office your app doesn’t work properly,the screen on my iPad freezes and when It finally works it says its an invalid email address.
icon

Best answer by Duppy 24 May 2019, 15:48

Hi Snipperpar22,
Pure Planet does not have a contactable email address, all communication is done via the app, and as this is account specific this is the way to go.
If you don't already know how to contact them, go to the app, click on the three lines top right corner,go to help, Wattbot,start message with" message the team " and state you question there. You should receive a response from PP within two working days.
Also you shouldn't post personal information on this public forum, I have flagged your message as it contains your email address
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Snipperpar22,
Pure Planet does not have a contactable email address, all communication is done via the app, and as this is account specific this is the way to go.
If you don't already know how to contact them, go to the app, click on the three lines top right corner,go to help, Wattbot,start message with" message the team " and state you question there. You should receive a response from PP within two working days.
Also you shouldn't post personal information on this public forum, I have flagged your message as it contains your email address