Solved

Final bill required

• 26 August 2021
  • 6 replies

We have moved house (on 25/8) and have emailed Pure Planet with our final readings, and requesting our final bill, so that we can pay it. We need to close our account as we have gone into rented accommodation and our Landlord pays the energy bills. 
We have tried the app to make contact, but it keeps saying Sorry, we have problems with the server!  Do we just need to wait patiently for a response to our email, which states could take up to a week for a response?

icon

Best answer by Mads 26 August 2021, 13:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mgv1961 

Have you completed the " move out " form in your account?

If not do it now,  you can then leave details on where to send the final bill. It can take up to 6 weeks to produce the final bill, and the easiest way of paying or getting any credit back is to leave your direct debit active

Hello @Mgv1961 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Thank you @Duppy for jumping in to help with a speedy response!

Do you have an account with Pure Planet? If so you can follow the steps above in the move out FAQ. Your final bill shouldn’t take too long to be produced, because you aren’t switching (just moving) readings don’t need to be validated by any third parties, so its a nice quick process!

If you don’t have an account with PP and would like to get through to the team quicker you can go to our website (purepla.net) then to ‘help’ > ‘ask a question’ and type ‘message the team’ along with the dates you were liable for the property and any meter readings you have. 

I’ve also replied to your dm!

I hope this helps!

I wish to pay my final payment .I have cancelled my Direct Debt 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jane3535 

Have you moved out, or switched away, when did you do it,  there is different advice for each situation

HOW DO I PAY MY FINAL BILL I HAVE THE AMOUNT I OWE  IT IS  THAT SIMPLE

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jane3535 .

Or you can send an email to 

collections@purepla.net