Solved

Energy take over

• 22 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Some time ago I opted to change to you as my energy supplier, I have herd nothing from you and my existing energy supplies (green energy) have now put up thier prices, I just need to know a time scale on the takeover?
icon

Best answer by Marc 22 July 2019, 18:25

Hi @Mr Kev
Welcome to the community!
I've checked this out with our Member services team.
It looks like there was an issue with your meter not matching the national database.
The team emailed you on 28 June asking for photos of your meter serial number. You just need to reply to their email with the pics attached and they can sort your switch for you 🆙
(FYI The email may have gone to your spam folder. Or promotions folder if you use Gmail)
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello mr kev.
May i ask how you did the switch. It only takes 17 days to complete so any longer than that and there is a problem.
If you switch using comparison sites then you may not of actually switched. Do you have the app?
I have been waiting sins June when I did your online change over following the instructions as per your web site.
i am extremely dissapointed to now find out that I have not switches ???
ill move to someone I can talk to.
Hi @Mr Kev
Welcome to the community!
I've checked this out with our Member services team.
It looks like there was an issue with your meter not matching the national database.
The team emailed you on 28 June asking for photos of your meter serial number. You just need to reply to their email with the pics attached and they can sort your switch for you 🆙
(FYI The email may have gone to your spam folder. Or promotions folder if you use Gmail)