Solved

Emergency Gas Leak!!

• 28 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello Community!  Emergency!!   I have a gas leak - I called Pure Planets emergency gas number and they said I need to contact your customer service number only you don't have one.  I need someone to change my gas meter as that's where the leak is. I don't know how else to contact you. I'm safe as they have capped the gas but I need to get it fixed ASAP.  Can you help please?   Thank you Rachael Skerritt 

icon

Best answer by Duppy 28 September 2020, 16:27

Hi @RachIris .

If you go to your app, click on the three lines top right and scroll down you will find Emergency, click on that you will find the gas emergency number

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @RachIris .

If you go to your app, click on the three lines top right and scroll down you will find Emergency, click on that you will find the gas emergency number

Hello Duppy

Thank you for your reply. I have already contacted that emergency number and they say they're not apart of pure planet and that I have to contact our planet directly. I have no other way of contacting customer services and now have no electricity. I don't know what to do. Is there any other way I can contact pure planet?

Thanks again

Rachael skerritt

@RachIris 

If you smell gas, or think there may be a gas leak, call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999. Advise them you want to report a suspected gas leak. They’ll guide you from there.

If you’ve done that and need to contact the PP Member services team, go to Menu > and choose ‘Emergency’. (I will also flag this up to them so they know to look out for you)

This FAQ has more info.