Question

email invalid on signip

• 15 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I'm in the process of switching and have received an email from PP asking for first meter reading. However I can't provide this via the app or Web view as each login attempt gives me an invalid email error. I am using the same email to login as the one PP have for my account. How can I report this or get resolved?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, 

Can understand why this would happen, as PP must have your correct email address if you e received an email from them. 

You could  send your message to the team directly via Wattbot. 

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @JonnyEnergy 

I’m wondering if there is an issue at pp’s end (there was a similar post)

Try this:, delete ALL of the login mails as the tokens expire once tried, enter your email again and go to the one login mail.

If that fails post back and one of the forum admin will have the team investigate.