Solved

email address change

• 6 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I just tried to change my password and email address but it wouldn't do it.
​What can I do?
icon

Best answer by woz 6 September 2019, 13:15

hi Stonecold
The password for the community isn't (properly) implemented as it's not required, login is by return email.
Your community email address should ideally match the one used on your PP account if you have a PP account.Not mandatory but best all round if you need help.
Which email address are you trying to change? Community or PP account or both?
I need to know what you're trying to do before I answer because it's (more) complicated (than you think it should be)!
FAQ HERE and HERE
If it's only the community email address you want to change (and I'd advise having it match your account) you need to send a direct message to marc or nataly
If you want to change your account email address this can be done only in app not online, or by asking in wattbot (type message the team) in your account and a human will do it if you don't have the app.
I told you it was complicated!

Stonecold;37019:
I just tried to change my password and email address but it wouldn't do it. ​What can I do?
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Stonecold
The password for the community isn't (properly) implemented as it's not required, login is by return email.
Your community email address should ideally match the one used on your PP account if you have a PP account.Not mandatory but best all round if you need help.
Which email address are you trying to change? Community or PP account or both?
I need to know what you're trying to do before I answer because it's (more) complicated (than you think it should be)!
FAQ HERE and HERE
If it's only the community email address you want to change (and I'd advise having it match your account) you need to send a direct message to marc or nataly
If you want to change your account email address this can be done only in app not online, or by asking in wattbot (type message the team) in your account and a human will do it if you don't have the app.
I told you it was complicated!

Stonecold;37019:
I just tried to change my password and email address but it wouldn't do it. ​What can I do?