Solved

Email address change

• 14 April 2018
  • 5 replies

How do I change my email address attached to my account when no one at pure planet gets back to me if I follow the instructions using the help button and Wattbot?
icon

Best answer by woz 14 April 2018, 18:27

As far as I know you can't (yet), maybe (are you listening team?) that functionality will come with a later update.
I'd try again via message the team (wattbot); the team should also be monitoring these boards so someone should pick it up one way or another. Post back if you get no joy.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
As far as I know you can't (yet), maybe (are you listening team?) that functionality will come with a later update.
I'd try again via message the team (wattbot); the team should also be monitoring these boards so someone should pick it up one way or another. Post back if you get no joy.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
I think I've messaged correctly several times but no response. My concern is they don't hurry up and answer then my key route will be cut off as my current email is being closed down!! Once cut off via email then I guess all I can do is change supplier
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Walker6533;5977:
I think I've messaged correctly several times but no response. My concern is they don't hurry up and answer then my key route will be cut off as my current email is being closed down!! Once cut off via email then I guess all I can do is change supplier

I'm sure someone will be in touch soon. Give it until Monday... When is your email being closed down. Worse case scenario someone from PP may pick it up here.
Hi @Walker6533

Have you checked Wattbot in your app for a response from Member Services?

Thanks @woz and @Gabolino updating your email in the app is something that is on our road map for the future.
Walker6533;5977:

Hi Walker6533
Thanks for posting in the community!
Has the email address been changed ok?
(I've been away on holiday. This thread got flagged to me by some other community members)