Solved

Duplicated request

• 12 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I have received 3 emails from PP asking for a photo of my meter to resolve a dispute with the previous supplier. I’ve sent it twice but have received another email and now a text. What can I do? 

icon

Best answer by woz 12 October 2020, 21:08

hi @M Clark 

It sounds like an error or a crossover then, as long as the serial number of the meter in your account matches what’s on the wall (did you check)I’d ignore it, or you could attach photos in wattbot with a brief message if you cbb (or cba), and then subsequently ignore it (forever….)

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@M Clark how did you send the photo?  and did it say reply to the email with the photo?

Yes it said to reply to the email so I sent it that way

@M Clark how did you send the photo?  and did it say reply to the email with the photo?

Yes, it asked me to reply to the email so that’s how I sent the image

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @M Clark 

It sounds like an error or a crossover then, as long as the serial number of the meter in your account matches what’s on the wall (did you check)I’d ignore it, or you could attach photos in wattbot with a brief message if you cbb (or cba), and then subsequently ignore it (forever….)

hi @M Clark 

Thanks