Solved

Direct fuel payment from local council

• 11 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I am applying for a local council grant for financial assistance  with fuel costs. The local council have to credit my account directly by paying the funds to Pure Planet rather than to myself.
Could anyone help me obtain PP’s sort code & bankaccount number?

icon

Best answer by woz 11 March 2021, 22:38

hi @Little miss sunshine 

You’ll need to arrange this directly with customer services, they should be able to give you an account number and reference which you can pass onto the council. This can’t be done through the community.

Go to help&support>ask a Q in app or online when logged in, type message the team and your question, ignore any instant replies until it says your message is sent to the team, replies aren’t instant 2 - 3 working days (only bot replies are instant- ignore those!)

If you run into difficulty please post back here, where more help will be forthcoming.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Little miss sunshine 

Great  name - welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Does this thread help at all?

If not, post back…

Regards

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hi @Little miss sunshine 

You’ll need to arrange this directly with customer services, they should be able to give you an account number and reference which you can pass onto the council. This can’t be done through the community.

Go to help&support>ask a Q in app or online when logged in, type message the team and your question, ignore any instant replies until it says your message is sent to the team, replies aren’t instant 2 - 3 working days (only bot replies are instant- ignore those!)

If you run into difficulty please post back here, where more help will be forthcoming.

Thank you @woz

I physically have to write down the sort code & account number on a piece of paper then submit the paperwork to the local council to authorise the payment.

🤞I will have a go with customer service tomorrow 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you @woz

I physically have to write down the sort code & account number on a piece of paper then submit the paperwork to the local council to authorise the payment.

🤞I will have a go with customer service tomorrow 🤞

@Little miss sunshine 

I think you will also need a reference number or PP won’t know to which account they should allocate the payment.

Hey @Little miss sunshine, love the username! 

This is spot on from @woz - our Member Services team will let you know a reference number which has to be included so the payment reaches your account :slight_smile: