Solved

Delay in receiving Referral Award

• 25 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Has anyone else received a delay in receiving their Referral Award? The message on the account is saying that the Award will be emailed soon but it had been saying this for weeks. Neither myself nor my friend have received the Award.  I sent an email to Wotbot on 6th July and have not had a reply. Shoddy service.

icon

Best answer by Duppy 25 July 2021, 13:50

@Evelyn44 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Evelyn44 

From that FAQ @Duppy posted: 

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my reward'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and the unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our Member Services team to check out.

@Evelyn44 Did the bot say it had passed your message to the team on 6th July? If not, you’ll unfortunately wait forever. Good luck getting your reward. I feel your pain, it is why I have the name here I do! 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

From that FAQ @Duppy posted: 

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my reward'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and the unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our Member Services team to check out.

@Evelyn44 Did the bot say it had passed your message to the team on 6th July? If not, you’ll unfortunately wait forever. Good luck getting your reward. I feel your pain, it is why I have the name here I do! 😉 

Didn't realise that @25 quid 

Maybe I should ask for a double up to £50? 😉 

I’m curious, @Angelabikerbabe did you have any ideas about my name previously?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Maybe I should ask for a double up to £50? 😉 

I’m curious, @Angelabikerbabe did you have any ideas about my name previously?

I didn't,  but I didn't want to be rude and ask 🤣

Yes, should ask for £50!

Hello @Evelyn44 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Some fab advice here from @Duppy and @25 quid - the message from WattBot that ensures you conversation has been passed to the team says ‘I’ve passed our conversation to the team’. After this message has come through the team will reply within 3 working days! To make sure you get through to the team you can send a message saying ‘where’s my reward’. 

I hope this helps!