Solved

customer service contact

hi, is there any customer service number I can call? the Pure Planet App does not work and I cannot access my usage on the website page either. They keep on sending invoice to the former tenants with random amounts that seem to increase at each new mail received.. I just joined but I am already keen on going back to my previous provider.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 12 April 2021, 16:26

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it 

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Sandrakiki21 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Pure Planet is a digital only company, so there's no customer service number you can call.

My first question would be, are you sure you have joined Pure Planet? Have a look at this FAQ and see if that offers any helpful insights, then post back with further questions.

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-in-property-supplied-by-pure-planet-10312 

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well, I’ve got an account, received a welcome letter, entered my bank details… and I am posting on the forum so I believe I did join Pure Planet, but thanks for asking. ANd yes I have gone through the forum and still cannot find an suitable answer. Hence my question, regarding the customer service and the possibility to check the status of my usage as everytime I tried to click on the page it indicates a server error… and if I may have done something I need someone to help! regards

Hi, @stephenrand Can you please direct me to the right person/page please? Many thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

https://purepla.net/rfo/movein

@Sandrakiki21 joining the community is not the same as joining PP

Thanks for clarification…. but I have joined PP too. I have used the link you shared already. regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it 

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Sandrakiki21 

As long as you can prove when your responsibility for paying started with photos of the meters when you took ownership for example or even readings taken (or photos as soon as possible if you didn’t get them at the time), the bills for the previous tenants should stop. (Unless they’ve done a runner in which case all bets are off as to what action might be needed)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well, I’ve got an account, received a welcome letter, entered my bank details… and I am posting on the forum so I believe I did join Pure Planet, but thanks for asking. ANd yes I have gone through the forum and still cannot find an suitable answer. Hence my question, regarding the customer service and the possibility to check the status of my usage as everytime I tried to click on the page it indicates a server error… and if I may have done something I need someone to help! regards

Hi again @Sandrakiki21 

I think we’re making progress! The absolute test of whether you’ve joined Pure Planet is if they have taken your first direct debit - that happens the day you join. If they have, can you tell us what that date was? Because I’m slightly puzzled as to what you are trying to find out - your usage will be shown on your first statement that arrives a month after that join date. If you haven’t reached that date there’ll be nothing in the app or website to tell you what your usage is. You’ll get a reminder asking for your meter readings just before that date, and if you send that in, the usage information will be accurate.

That’s a different question from the tenant’s outstanding bill. If they’ve left without giving a forwarding address that will be why letters are coming to you. I would have thought they should be getting them by email as well, but if you have no forwarding address for them it’s not your problem, as long as Pure Planet are clear when you moved in and what your initial readings were, both when you moved in and when you became a full customer. Does that make sense?

Stephen

Thank you all for your help.