Solved

Contacting pure planet

• 12 October 2017
  • 3 replies

I have just signed up to Pure Planet, I am not expecting any issues but in case I need to contact the company do they have an email address or phone number, I haven't spotted any so far, thanks
icon

Best answer by bluemosaic 12 October 2017, 09:26

I think you need to use watt bot. There is option in there to chat with customer service. Not tried it myself yet though
View original

3 replies

I think you need to use watt bot. There is option in there to chat with customer service. Not tried it myself yet though
During my switch, I had a problem receiving the initial verification email from Pure Planet, and the only way I could find to make contact to get the problem sorted out was to submit a complaint on the purepla.net website. PP were excellent in responding very promptly until the issue was resolved via their email address help@purepla.net. I would suggest that email address may the best way to make a general query to PP if you prefer not to use the Community forum, or the Complaints facility as a last resort.
I hope you don't mind me joining the conversation :D

In my view the quickest way to get answers is via WattBot. Unfortunately he can't answer all queries so the Community is also a great place to search for information as well as asking questions – chances are you'll get a reply in a few hours.

I don't know if you are aware but we have a Knowledge Hub with lots of useful information. There's a link on the community home page but you can tap here if you want to have a look, leave feedback, etc.

We continually work to update and improve both WattBot and the Knowledge Hub, so please give us a shout if you can't find something in there, we'll make sure to update it accordingly.

By the way @Green energy. I know why you can't see the 'send meter reading' button. Please tap here to see my response.

Have a lovely evening!