Solved

Contact re meter move

Userlevel 3

I need to have my meter moved and am finding it impossible to get help from Pure Planet.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to get a response?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 9 March 2021, 12:42

Hi

Heres a link for you:

View original

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

Heres a link for you:

Userlevel 3

Thank you.  I’ve done that, but need to speak to someone.  I should have been called this morning.  That hasn’t happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @GillA 

Are you saying that Pure Planet promised to phone you this morning, but failed to do so?

If so, presumably you have found a route which got a response, even if it was unsatisfactory? Was there a reason why you didn't try that again?

It could be helpful to others to understand what works and doesn't work

Regards

Stephen

Userlevel 3

The promise was made via Wattbott.  I haven’t yet found a route to get a response (email, live chat or phone call) to get this resolved.  I’m so disappointed with the customer service here - I have UK PowerNetworks, my builder and my electrician aligned, but they are stuck without PurePlanet.  I will post the resolution here, including if the service is any better when I speak to someone.  

Thanks

Gill

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@GillA 

Go back to Wattbot and ask why you haven't received the call, this is by far the easiest quickest way to get a response, especially if the chat is open, although not instant. Replies to emails take longer as they have to be assigned to your account, and there is no "live" chat or phone numbers to call

Userlevel 3

I just can’t believe I’m still not being contacted.   PurePlanet appear to be an absolute mess when it comes to customer care.  If I move to a different supplier, it’ll take 5-6 weeks to get what I need done.  It looks like this will be quicker than getting any contact from @Pureplanet 

Hi @GillA 

I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team, to check why you hadn’t received a call. 

They’ve let me know they attempted to call yesterday at 11.30am - they’re going to try again at 11.30 today, too. It’s worth checking the mobile number we have for you is correct by heading to ‘account’ and checking your contact details, just in case! When the team call, the number will start 01225. 

They’ve also successfully received your WattBot chat and complaint, so will be sure to get back to you there to confirm, too. 

Userlevel 3

Thank you.  I’ve checked the number against my account - it’s correct.  I’ll keep my phone by my side.

Userlevel 3

@Nataly Call received as scheduled, thank you.  

Userlevel 3

@PureplanetMember I am once again in a communication void.  Can someone please let me know what is happening?

Userlevel 3

I’ve sent a query via Wattbott - can you please please answer? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you've sent a query via wattbot, it's not  an instant chat service, replies normally take 3 working days 

Userlevel 3

I know.  I have now had a response, and am hopefully a step closer to solving my issue.

Userlevel 3

@PureplanetMember I still haven’t got a date confirmed for my work, and desperately need it.  Can you please chase this up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@PureplanetMember I still haven’t got a date confirmed for my work, and desperately need it.  Can you please chase this up?

Do you still have an open conversation in Wattbot, if you ask there, they should be able to give you an update, replies to follow up messages are usually quicker than a new query.

Unfortunately it's not Pure Planet that does the work, they need to coordinate with Magnum about the meter move

Userlevel 3

Thank you.  I know they need to coordinate with Magnum, and believe the info has been passed on.  It’s just so frustrating to not even have an acknowledgement message :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @GillA 

I'm not sure who @PureplanetMember is, but since Pure Planet staff member @Nataly has intervened on your behalf recently, she may be able to do so again. Bear in mind when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet...

Stephen

Hey @GillA 

It can take our Member Services team a few days to get siteworks booked in with Magnum - I have flagged this up with them to look into! I’m sure they’ll be in touch with you as soon as this has been done, since you already have an open email discussion with them :slight_smile: .

Userlevel 3

@Nataly Magnum have told me they have asked PurePlanet for more information.  I have sent an email to the help mailbox - can you please ask someone to look out for this and deal with it?  

Userlevel 3

For anyone reading this post, I can’t begin to express the depth of my disappointment.  PurePlanet say Magnum need to sort it, Magnum say they’ve asked PurePlanet for more information but won’t tell me directly what information they need (I need to talk to PurePlanet).  Most likely I’ll have to accept a delay and move supplier to one of the Big 6 who will sort this in a morning (at most).  I can’t believe such a simple job is being made so difficult.

Hey @GillA 

I’ve had a chat with our Member Services team about this - they’ve let me know you’ve provided all the info needed by email, so thank you for that!
Iain from the team has passed all of this through to Magnum - due to human error, this info was sent to the wrong place initially. The team are really sorry about that. They’ll make sure Magnum attend on the date needed to carry out their work :thumbsup:

Userlevel 3

Hi @Nataly The date has now been confirmed, thank you.  I can now relax for the weekend, and wish you a lovely one.

Userlevel 3

Hi.  Magnum have attended as planned, and the move went very smoothly.  Job done - thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Glad to hear it 👍

Badge +2

Lovely news @GillA 👌 thanks for letting us know, those who've been following this issue will be cheering 😀 

Well done @Nataly 👏👏