Solved

Contact Pure Planet

• 8 September 2018
  • 5 replies

1. How do I phone Pure Planet to discuss a problem?
2. How do I send a message to Pure Planet?
icon

Best answer by MrSmart 14 September 2018, 08:24

I don't understand why so many people have this problem. Pure Planet does not have a contact telephone number - they're a digital supplier that saves money by not having people sat at desks waiting for calls to come in. These are all part of the terms when you sign up to them.

What are the issues you're having? Maybe the community can help.

If you want to speak to staff at Pure send a message via Wattbot by asking 'message the team'
View original

5 replies

I have the same problem. Considering to leave
Userlevel 6
I don't understand why so many people have this problem. Pure Planet does not have a contact telephone number - they're a digital supplier that saves money by not having people sat at desks waiting for calls to come in. These are all part of the terms when you sign up to them.

What are the issues you're having? Maybe the community can help.

If you want to speak to staff at Pure send a message via Wattbot by asking 'message the team'
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Harp
is there anything the community can help with?

Harpreetjagdey;11523:
I have the same problem. Considering to leave

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not making excuses for PP here but I can't understand why people aren't getting replies through help in the app, it could be that the odd one slips through the net, but in general most if not all get answered within a couple of days, and if that's not happening PP will fix it so it is so it is. Sometimes people have had a reply but don't realise as there was no notification (this is to be fixed)
In any event issues are also picked up on here (in the community) and are sorted.

I also don't understand the level of anger from some people who are quite happy to communicate with other companies by email, but threaten to leave because PP don't have a call centre and use an app to communicate (or not as the case may be).
Maybe it just isn't clear enough in the T+C's that PP are app based, or maybe potential customers place their own interpretation of what that means and sign up thinking it's app based but there is a call centre.
I suspect, given the number of times it's been asked, that is the case, and if so maybe PP need to make it clearer?

Someone who had no gas managed to get it fixed in a few hours, so what if it takes one more day to fix an incorrect estimate.
Putting aside the renewable part of the energy which is worth more to some than others, is the ability to phone in worth paying £100 or £200 a year when every issue I've seen so far has been sorted within a couple of days?

I'm certainly not going to defend the indefensible if PP haven't been replying timeously (I don't know), but I can say that so far, as an average customer, all of my queries have been dealt with promptly courteously and in a very friendly manner.
(Spursman, I am replying to your other post HERE )

What nonsense. These apps are useless and serve to, for anything other than the very simplest of questions, put you in a loop. I’m off to a cheaper supplier - with people who I could talk to!

Hi @SlimJim @woz 

Just to let you know I’ve removed your posts, which were flagged for breaking our Community guidelines. Please remember to show respect, have patience, be helpful and stay friendly, even if you completely disagree with someone. 

@SlimJim if you’d like some help or guidance we’d be happy to help! 

In the meantime, you may find our FAQs about getting in touch with the Member Services team helpful :thumbsup:

And just to let you know, the Community is a forum where PP Members can offer each other help and advice, as well as discuss renewables, EVs, etc. Anyone who works for Pure Planet will have a logo on their profile, like mine :slight_smile: