Solved

Connection problems

• 11 September 2019
  • 10 replies

Hi, I have just moved into this property that already has Pure Planet as its energy supplier. I can't seem to explain that to the robot. I just keep going around and around in circles. It's asked me to log in more times than that can count.They have my bank details and everything but I am still going around circles and not getting anywhere. I never had as much online hassle as Pure Planet to be honest.
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 11 September 2019, 18:55

Hi Keith W74
When you move into a house supplied by Pure Planet, slightly strangely you have to join Pure Planet yourself and initiate a switch. It sounds as if you might have done this, I'm not sure. Have you had the email with your welcome pack?

There's more information here:
https://community.purepla.net/content/232-Moving-home-Is-your-new-home-on-Pure-Planet%E2%80%99s-energy-supply#ckb_start

Once you have successfully logged on, stay logged on, then you won't need any more emails.

If you want to use Wattbot to contact Pure Planet, put 'message the team' in the question box first.

If you need more clarification, just come back and ask again!

Hope that helps
Stephen
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Keith W74
When you move into a house supplied by Pure Planet, slightly strangely you have to join Pure Planet yourself and initiate a switch. It sounds as if you might have done this, I'm not sure. Have you had the email with your welcome pack?

There's more information here:
https://community.purepla.net/content/232-Moving-home-Is-your-new-home-on-Pure-Planet%E2%80%99s-energy-supply#ckb_start

Once you have successfully logged on, stay logged on, then you won't need any more emails.

If you want to use Wattbot to contact Pure Planet, put 'message the team' in the question box first.

If you need more clarification, just come back and ask again!

Hope that helps
Stephen
Hi, I kept getting a letter in my door about Pure Planet...re the new occuper, that's me. I downloaded the app as it said. I can't seem to get passed that point. All I get is do I want to change my suppler, which is no...unless I have to....at this rate. As Pure Planet is my suppler.

Not really had any instrutions as to what to do other than a letterthat says, download the app.

I signed up and added my bank details etc.

Now I keep getting emails once, twice a day saying some like, they can't complete my application.

I can't seem to discover what I am suppose to do now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Keith
Do the emails say why it can't be completed?
Have you had a welcome pack email?
Thank you, I will try that
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@Nataly can you check this one out, sound like he may need some help?
KeithW74;37638:
Thank you, I will try that
Hi, I get emails but not welcome pack. The emails say connection problems. But if I look at the app on my phone it says we're setting up your account. So I'm just wanting to see what happen next?

- - - Updated - - -

It's like I'm playing online chess.
Hey @KeithW74

It looks like you received an email on 11 September requesting photos of your meters so we could complete your switch?

Tom from our Member Services team has sent you a new email to confirm your move in info.
If you could reply to that email the team will be able to get your account set up for you 🙂
Hi, I still don't know what is going on, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to sort out ever! I explain in an email the the metre box is locked, it is outside, but my landlady give me the last metre readings before I moved in, which I sent to you last week. The app still says we are set up your account as it did weeks ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi KeithW74,
Have you replied to the email as indicated by Nataly above, without the information and photos requested, PP can't set up your account
Just to point out that you should have a key to the meter box as you have to give monthly readings and also for safety, if you had a gas leak in your home you would have no way of turning off the gas
Good advice from @Duppy - our Member Services team need to be able to see your meter details, so the meter serial number for example, not just your readings.

Once they have that info they can finish setting up your account. 🆙